Thursday 10 May 2007

Finally it rained.

5 weeks! First day of rain in 5 weeks was on Monday. Everything became a lot greener instantly. So far no new news. For people that want to know no Internet for me yet but it is on it's way. Planning summer vacation also seems like it is going to be in August this year. I really will try to take enough time to meet all you people in Uppsala. I miss you. Also have started to see if I can refresh my programming skills and to learn some Java in the process. So far it seems pretty easy. The C++ I had during university makes it a lot easier and Java seems to be more straight forward. Applications for new jobs are also high on the priority list. Even though my colleagues are nice and the atmosphere is good I need more for 6 years of university.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hejje
Nu är FAnny matad och sufing the inet med mail hör av dig