Wednesday 31 October 2007

Mental Calendar messup...


Amsterdam is getting more and more grey for every day and I heard rumors about frost. Fortunately I have not seen any yet but I guessit is just a matter of time. Yesterday the strangest thing happened. Since Katia did not goto her place until Tuesday morning my mental calendar kind of got tricked and I thought it was Monday. I therefore called my sister that I knew was not working on Monday evening and found out that she indeed was working (which of course was true since it was Tuesday). Her boyfriend must have thought I was drunk. Then my father called and I gave him the same story, *stare at the sky*. When Katia called in the evening I just remembered the phone calls and my brain finally made the connection. Bättre sent än aldrig!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you call your sister on monday after this wekend, then you can´t miss her twentyfifth birthday!