Sunday 18 March 2007

A few days of spring...


For a few days Amsterdam have had weather worthy of the name spring. Bright clear blue skies and about 15 degrees around noon. Cannot remember the last time, unfortunately the memory is short when it rains almost every day. Today Sunday morning the lord is greeting us to a new day of traditional Dutch weather (look, I am unfair to this country and I believe that the Dutch people think the same as me sometimes). A co-worker usually turns to me and sais: "Stop complaining in the Netherlands we grow men!" Well in Sweden we do to but we do not need rain to do so.

Anyway a few days of spring is all that is needed to get the mood in a better shape. Will be moving to a new apartment soon. Sineing the contract on Tuesday and hope we can start to move in the week after. Also need the salary, my wallet is starving. Thought I would try to put some warm color on this grey day. Let's see if this image does the trick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.