Thursday 20 November 2008

Outsourced.

Well it is no secret for you now probably that I don't have long left at my current work. I have known about the fact that my job has become redundant (actually since mid august). The last few months, december and january I will spend on site with Dell's OSP and help them 'go live'. It is an interessting experience and I also get a lot of experience in manageing others aswell as training others. Maybe that will lead somewere?? Who knows!?

Moreover my jobsearch are going slow at the moment. Not applied for new ones in a while. But I guess it is time to start trying again. My aim is either programming and/or consultancy. Consultancy might not be the best market now though since the economy is slowing down. I could aswell consider Business Analyst or similar, which if I should be honest, does not sound so bad at all. However considering my background maybe programming will be something I would like better even though I am sure I would like both.

Now back to work, breaks over...

1 comment:

Syster Molly said...

Jomen viss, vi väntar bara på de nya fönstren, inte så stor ide att fixa det andra innan hantverkarna har klampat omkring färdigt. Jag skulle ju gärna ha klart saker till jul (men det ser mörkt ut för min julpyntning...) ; ( Men, det blir som det blir... Kramiz M