Monday 8 December 2008

In the jaws of the beast...

Well now I work for my company but with the Outsourced Service Partner trying to make life easier for them. My job at the moment is to train them, answer questions they might have and coordinating the work with my soon former employer. I am trying to make myself irreplacable but I guess that is abit of an utopian goal. My CV is at least freashly updated and ready to be sent out to any new open position that might be of interrest.
Yesterday me and my wife were at a concert with a polish singer called Anna Maria Jopek. The style is like mixing Jazz and Icelandic band Sigur Ros (one of my favorit groups by the way). I was pleased with the evening and it was very nice.
Not far til cristmast either...hoho!! :)

1 comment:

Syster Molly said...

Hej brorsan! Det där med julskinkan vet jag faktiskt inte, tror inte den kommer smaka som julskinka i och med att den inte är rimmad. (IKEA har inte julskinka?) Den går alldeles säkert att griljera (bara den är kokt först, eller ska du ugnsbaka?) men som sagt tror jag inte att det blir samma smak.
Då har vi fått ytterligare syskonbarn, som dessutom hade fruktansvärt bråttom till välden. Men pappa hennes är glad och stolt trots att han inte fick vara med vid förlossningen. *skratt* Hoppas allt är bra! Kramis M