Wednesday 31 December 2008

New Year...new....yes what is new?

So, new years eve...another one. In a few hours it is only 3 moth and 17 days left of my life...I cannot say it but it is a number between 29 and 31 and it belongs to the set of natural numbers (for those with mathematical knowledge).
I have been offered a job...as a trainer for the people that 'come after me'. But the salary is about 400 less brutto which becomes about 200 netto. 200 euros netto...i.e. 2000 sek...i.e. not good.
I have to think of what to do because I need a job and with 1 month left to go nothing else is in sight...so maybe it is just to take it and a.s.a.p. change. *sigh*

I need to start learning the dutch language because otherwise the works are limited to this pay...at least it feels like that.

We will see what comes along.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: