Monday 26 February 2007

New meat to the grinder...


New arrivals in the house. A veteran call center worker from Finland landed unexpectedly this evening. Hope he will like it here.

New positions for PhD comes up. Am I interested?? Of course!!! So down to make something out of all my CV versions I have at the moment.

Yet another week. On Friday we fly back to Sweden for my niece's baptism. My niece is among the cutest small girls in the world and also it is going to be fun to visit Sweden.

Time to start studying for the In Design ACE again. I need to take it in Mars or early April I think. It would be foolish of me not to try. Another ACE will be good in my CV.

Lets finish with a picture from Venice! Picture was taken sometime between Dec 26-Dec 29. Cannot remember exactly when. Be safe and...eat alot of chocolate, it's good for you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gne gne gne

Anonymous said...

ecco ...

Anonymous said...

yes! fanny is super-cute and she will get a very cute present ... shhhh!! it's (still) a secret!
But... let's hope her uncle won't teach her bad behaviours like last time... :)