Tuesday 20 February 2007

Watch out there is more...


What? Already a new post...? I have now increased the content of my page to 200%! A new picture and new text... Jeez!

So what did I do today...I have one word. Lightroom 1.0. I am no expert yet but now I know what it is about at least. :)

How come news does not surprise you anymore? Is it because you have learned the way of things so you, like in the movies, can guess what is coming next? A kind of expertize you get after living almost 28 years? Or is it just that one looses the edge after a while? Seeing having seen most things already another car bomb or another threat of war just does not interest you anymore...? For me I do hope it is the first. That I in some way have learned 'the way of things'. Scary really.

Ah yes and so we are one less person in the house also, my dear German friend moved to Blomendal. Which reminds me that I soon have to find something also. Will have a look around. Well t.b.h. I have already started.

On Valentines day we had dress up-day at work. Only 1 rule. Wear something you normally would not wear to work. So. Ecco!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, the picture is a bit 'moving'... is it because the camera was astonished by the beauty, couldn't keep the emotion and started shaking???