Thursday 22 February 2007

Population Increase.

I now populated my blog with an elf (Link on the right) and a Blog Blob. I have heard rumors about the blue Blog Blob being irritating but to be honest he is probably the cleanest person I have ever lived with ;).

I recommend you to adopt an elf you to. A cuter flash game/app is hard to find, and he is fun to play with, you should try.

Housing issues are in the news and there is a hope on the horizon. I guess it is time to take a closer look. The phone is still out have been for a few days so if you have been trying to call me on the home number, sorry. It will be sorted by the beginning of next week. Cannot say that the phone company is super fast.

Keep safe in cyberspace and drive carefully on the highways of free information, because the real world and cyberspace are dangerously alike...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, the elf is sweet and nice, despite, apparently, he is much cuter if you work from a window machine (I don't...); the blog... well, I find it annoying, jumping up and down... you know... like when you have a mosquito keeping flying around you... or... an annoying 'puffo' that doesn't want to let you in peace. Even the colour is right, for a puffo!! Baci baci